Amanda Gould emailed me very original question today: “Hy Vurdlak! Christmas is near, and I would love to present original gifts to my beloved ones. What kind of optical illusion present can you suggest? I believe this would be pretty original idea if you made some kind of list of original illusion and no-illusion holly day presents. Thank you Sir!”
I browsed amazon for a while, and compiled a list of 10 best Christmas Gifts for your beloved ones, or yourself. My main question while doing this, was: “Would I be happy to receive this?” This was motivation line of compiling this list. You can browse through optical illusion items, as well as some cool gadgets there. Inside this article is a detailed list with images of Top 10 items. How do you like my hollyday-gift suggestion list? Let’s start:
10. Levitating Golf Ball – “A fun desktop decoration for duffers and pros alike.”
9. Mirage Hologram – “Another deceptively simple device creates three-dimensional real images of remarkable optical resolution and startling clarity.” This product was already reviewed on our site!
8. Lightning Reaction Xtreme – “Combines two games in one-the original, where only the slowest gets a shock, and the new EXTREME game where only the fastest finger is safe-all other players will be shocked.”
7. Mind’s Eye Optical Illusion Kit – “Astonishing you with optical illusions as you explore the science of human perception in this fascinating kit.”
6. Katana – “Only traditional materials used for this Japanese sword fittings.” I recommend this only in decoration purposes!
5. Professional Chess Set – “Chess is a not just a game. It’s style of living.”
4. Simple Holography Kit – “Making your own holograms has never been this easy.”
2. Junior Metal Detector – “Ideal for those just getting started, this junior metal detector offers the excitement and profit of metal detecting, like finding those coins at the local beach.”
1. Swiss Knife MP3 Player – “This 1GB uber-cool MP3 player also includes a stereo FM radio with recording capability.”